Job Opening Part-Time
HOURS: 20 hours per week
- Strong computer skills are imperative (MS Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in the use of standard office tools
- Strong organizational skills
JOB DUITES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Count, record and deposit weekly giving.
- Pay all incoming invoices.
- Some accounting and bookkeeping.
- Maintenance and organization of office area.
- Ordering and maintenance of office supplies and equipment.
- Organization and maintenance of church calendar and door schedule.
- Pick up, distribution and dissemination of all mail and correspondence.
- Screening and routing all incoming calls.
- Check email and respond.
- Fold weekly bulletins.
- Keep accurate membership records (new members, baptisms, weddings, deaths, etc.)
- Process baby dedication and baptism requests and prepare baby dedication and baptism certificates.
- Prepare Annual Reports.
- Routine filing of paperwork.
- Coordinate employee meetings, lunches, etc.
- Notify all staff of member hospitalizations, deaths, etc.
- Maintain and up-date all standard forms and ministry literature.
OTHER GENERAL EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE:
- Exhibit professionalism, a conscientious work ethic, teaching ability and accountability.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Always exercise discernment and wise judgment.
- Attention to details with an eye for excellence.
- Self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Possess strong administrative skills and the ability to work independently without supervision.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.